Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Bad Idea?

What constitutes a bad idea?
Its a very subjective question.
Is something a bad idea only after it fails?
Or is it a good idea that just needs more refining..
For example-
I joined a gym. Well, you know, I kinda had to - because my treadmill is broken. I thought for sure W would surprise me and get me a treadmill for Christmas, but he stayed with the original plan of not getting me anything because we need a new TV. (Everytime you push the button to increase volume, the channel changes.) So, I'm on the treadmill at the gym one afternoon. A guy, a few years older than me climbs on the machine next to me. I look at him, and then without being able to control the incling to not to, I double take back. The "outfit" he chose was a tight green polyester tank top with white piping paired with tight short black shorts. I assume the last time he worked out, he probably wore these same clothes- the early eighties. So who had a bad idea?
Me? Deciding to go to the gym at 2:00pm?
Him joining "MY" gym? -Clearly not-- as it was obvious he needed to be there too!
Perhaps just the what to wear idea he had?
So, if you've nothing else to do, think about that.

I'm sure we can all agree that this frosting looks like a bad idea--



or does it just need more refining?

Have a good day. I'm re-working some of my non-treat recipes and couple of more cupcake recipes!

1 comment: