Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Triple Chocolate Cookies



"Be still and know that I am God."
Psalm 46:10

I literally need to take this message to the core of my being. And this scripture means to me-

Hie to the kitchen, make these cookies, eat them, share them, and count your blessings!!

Triple Chocolate Cookies
1/2 cup butter flavored Crisco
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup cocoa. (I mix Hershey's Special Dark with regular)
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
4 oz. grated dark chocolate
2+ cups chocolate chips

Cream Crisco, butter and sugars. Stir in eggs and vanilla. Add dry ingredients and grated chocolate and stir until well incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop onto cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until done.


Ok. Maybe that's not exactly what the scripture means to me. But it's my interpretation for today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment